Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Free Dessert




Ok, This isn't as much strange but a bad thing I did as a kid.

The Schools in the East Coast have coat rooms for the cold rainy days that inhabit Erie more than 50% of the year. So in First grade I remember everyone in class doing their schoolwork and being that I was in the back row I could sneak in the coat room unnoticed and hide in the coats for whatever reason.

One day I saw someone's lunch and opened it up and saw that they had some Little Debbie chocolate cakes. Unable to pass them up I took them, went back to my seat and asked the teacher if I could use the bathroom. She let me and I gorged myself with all the chocolate goodness I could grasp, by the toilet.

Satisfied with my crime I walked back to my classroom and not too much later, noon hit. LUNCHTIME!!!

Sitting at the table with my friends I heard a loud whimpering voice just under the point of sheer crying "I thought my mom gave me some chocolate cakes!!!". Boy was his mom in for it when he got home! I felt soo bad I never did it again.

The End!

By the way, 20 years later I became a victim of a similar crime. As many of my East Coast friends know, it pretty much was party time every weekend at my place. Making crazy movies, watching them, Walks around South Shore, etc... Fun! So one day (I wont say his name, but it rhymes with Jeremly Raice) 2 of my friends made the pizza run to Lil'Caesars for the group and with the special came a side of Spaghetti. They returned with only pizza. "Where's the Spaghetti?", "oh... they must have forgot to give it too us." So I called LC to chew them out and they said they thought they gave it to us and apologized. So we ate the pizza and were satisfied. Years later my friend confessed to eating the spaghetti. That probably explains why he didn't stay while we ate the pizza. He must have had a lot weighing on his mind... or possibly stomach.

That's what I get.

2 comments:

  1. That was FUNNY Tom!!!! Having myself on the edge of my seat with Always In Three's, then cracking up holding my stomach with Free Dessert. We all learn a lesson, sometimes the hard way. LOL!!!!! Your stories are a waste of time at all!! ;) I will tell my friends to read them for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ment to say, are NOT a waste of time.. :)

    ReplyDelete