Monday, January 18, 2010

The Magical Mystery Tour of My Strange Life


It was a Fall evening when I was at a party and asked to tell my Murder story. I asked which one do you want to hear? "How many do you have???" was shouted out by almost everyone at once. Faining interest ( I have told this story a million times) I said "two" and I told the story. Both of them. During my last trip to Erie (that's Erie, not Eerie) my home town in Pennsylvania I took a picture of the home where I possibly could have existed no more and sent it from my phone to those who were at that gathering and it immediately sparked the same interest that was at the party months earlier. That house IS pretty creepy. By the way, that is where I am now. Not the home of Murder, but visiting my parents in Erie, which by the way I'm surprised they never killed me with the things I did growing up. Anyhow, i'm getting off track.



I began to think of all the funny things and strange that I've gone through in life and thought I would create a blog so i can log these stories as they come to mind. So sit back, Enjoy and if you want to... subscribe. I do not think of myself as interesting, but my life has been a rollercoaster, a fun house, a buggy ride and a rocketship. So take a ride with me as we ride through memory lane or as some have come to call it... The Tom Zone. (do doo do doo)



*****note***** I am going to try to write in chronological order so if you come in the middle of a story, I recommend that you start from the beginning of my posts since it may explain a lot about me and why I ended up in such a predicament. Oh, by the way I just remembered. I have 3 Murder stories.

2 comments:

  1. Ok so alittle off the wall. It is 2 am here in Dominican Republic where I currently live and serve. I am wide awake so decide to look at facebook friends photos. Anyway, somehow through friends of friends (2 times removed) or something like that :), I end up on your facebook page. Saw your blog and thought, hey why not can't sleep anyway. Enjoyed your stories so saved blog in my favorites for another one of those sleepless nights. Looking at your timeline, I should check back in about a year? :) thanks and Jehovah's blessing Heather Black

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather. Glad you enjoyed it. I have a million more stories and will update when I can. Thanks for liking them. :0)

      Delete